Solid Fuel / Pellet Systems
Here at SAS & Trewartha’s Plumbing and Heating Ltd we use our extensive knowledge in the installation of solid fuel wood / multi fuel pellet systems and their ability to be interconnected with other fuel sources, to incorporate the best system design - bespoke for your property and your individual needs.
For example, thoughtful system planning can allow us to harness surplus heat from a solid fuel wood boiler with the incorporation of a back boiler to add to a heating thermostore.
Numerous system variations include wood stoves, coal stoves and multi fuel stoves all with or without back boilers and Rayburn stoves. Why not harness that heat when it is surplus.
Also considered for your system:
- Heat leak radiators or towel rails
- Thermo store cylinders for solid fuel or multi fuel stoves
- Stainless steel flue liners
- Stainless steel boiler, specially made.
- Standard radiators & towel rails
- Heating controls
- High and low pipe stats
- Thermostatic radiator valves
- Hot water cylinders
- Cold water storage tanks
- Feed and expansion tanks
- Fibreglass tanks
- Inset fires with back boilers/Charnwood fires
- Free standing multi fuel stoves and fires
- Heating pumps
- Zone controls
- Room stats
- Radiators / Fan heating
By letting our wealth of knowledge and 20 years experience work for you, you can rest assured that you will receive superior service delivering your own bespoke solid fuel system.